Programming does not always happen smoothly, sometimes a lot of patience, devotion and perseverance are required to solve programming problems and stumbling blocks on your way of creating a new programming solution.While developing an application you might come across a number of programming questions the answers to which are not easy to be found. To spare yourself the trouble, submit your programming questions here and you will get programming answers within the shortest time period.
Ask Your question
Search & Filtering
2)how may page tables be extended to provide various forms of memory protection? Give an example.
3)Explai the format of logical address in a memory management system that uses an inverted page table and explain how such an address is converted into a physical address?
4)Describe 3 components of logical address for a page segmented memory system.
df/d x ≈ −f (x + 2∆) + 8f (x + ∆) − 8f (x − ∆) + f (x − 2∆)/(12∆)
(1)1. Write a function finite_difference(f, x, Delta) that approximates d f /d x for a given Python
function f, point x, and perturbation Delta using Eq. (1).
2. Compute df/dx |x=1 for f (x ) = cos(x ) using your function and ∆ = 0.4, ∆ = 0.2, and ∆ = 0.1.
3. Compute the corresponding absolute errors (i.e., |y' appx − y' actual |). Name these error_0_4, error_0_2, and error_0_1.
4. Use these errors, and the corresponding ∆’s to estimate the order of this method. Name this order.
method for solving f (x ) = 0. Feel free to compare it to scipy.optimize.bisect for testing (which
is what we’ll use behind the scenes).
1. Solve the differential equation for x (t ). Assign the symbolic, sympy expression to x_sl30.
2. Given the initial values x (0) = a0 and x'(0) = b0, solve for the constants C1 and C2. Substitute the constants into your solution and assign your new result to x_sl31
Sample Output to be as follows:
SGD USD GBP EURO
1 - - -
2 - - -
3 - - -
25 - - -
I don't understand how to do this.