Program 1 - Vehicle load capacity
Every vehicle has a maximum value, in kilograms, that can be loaded unto the vehicle.
You must write a small application in JAVA that can assist a builder to determine if the goods he wants to buy weighs less than load capacity of his truck.
Your program must:-
1. Read the load capacity of the vehicle as input
2. Read the name and weight of three items as input
3. Calculate the total weight for the items
4. Display all items and the weight.
5. Display the total weight for all items
6. If the total weight of the items is less than the load capacity of the vehicle, display the
available weight capacity of the truck
7. If the total weight of the items is greater than the load capacity of the vehicle, display the
value that is more than the load capacity of the vehicle.
Remember that all output must be user-friendly.