Create a link button at the bottom of the webpage that would make it jump to the top of the webpage when clicked
Create a link button at the top of the webpage that would make it jump to the bottom of the webpage when clicked
ou are to develop a web application that can assist in distributing TB drugs in remote areas of Lesotho. The system should facilitate village health workers to register TB patients. The patients should be able to log in to their accounts, view the type of medicine they are receiving, request additional medication, request a visit by the health worker and add a comment that the VHW can see. The VHW who is resident in a given village should be able to collect medication from a clinic and deliver it to be patients. The VHW should be able to receive a report of the patient’s medication which are due for collection. These reports should be generated monthly. The dispensary has the role of confirming the patient who should receive the treatment and should be able dispensary should be automated based on the date of enrollment. The administrator should be able to create accounts of VHW and Dispensary roles. They should have the right to delete and update details for any use
4. The Litsemba Life Insurance company computes annual policy premiums based on the age the customer turns in the calendar year. The premium is computed by taking the decade of the customer's age, adding 15 to it, and multiplying by 20. Write a Java application that prompts the user for the current year and birth year. Pass both to method that calculates and returns the premium amount and display the returned amount. Application should be saved as Insurance.java . Note: the customer age should not be more than 59 years. [10 Marks]
5. A travelling salesman records his mileage at the end of each week in order to make an accurate claim for expenses.
Write a Java code:
* With a class called Travelling which has a calculateExpenses method which is to prompt the user to input the date and the number of kilometres travelled.
* Perform a validation to ensure that the number of kilometres is an integer greater than 0.
* The method should be written within the same class:
- The first 100 kilometres is paid at R1.20 per kilometre.
- If the of kilometres is more than 100, all additional kilometres are paid at R1.50 per kilometre
- The date : 04/28/2022
- The number of kilometres travelled: 200
- The total expenses due : R270.0
4. The Litsemba Group Life Insurance company computes annual policy premiums based on the age the customer turns in the calendar year. The premium is computed by taking the decade of the customer's age, adding 15 to it, and multiplying by 20. For example, a 34 year would pay R360 which is calculated by adding the decades (3) to 15 and multiplying by 20. Write a Java application that prompts a user for the current year and a birth year. Pass both to method that calculates and returns the premium amount and display the returned amount. Application should be named Insurance.java . Note: The customer should not be older than 59 years . [10 Marks]
In this assignment, let's build an Instagram Story Viewer page by applying the CSS concepts we learned till now.
The direction of the linear-gradient for the banner section should be different for devices below 768px and equal and above 768px.
Use the HTML nav element to provide navigation links, either within the current document or to other documents.
The links in the HTML nav element should be hidden in devices below 768px and visible in devices equal to and above 768px.
The HTML input element and HTML button element for search should be hidden in devices below 768px.
The features of the Instagram Story viewer should be displayed vertically in devices below 768px.
The features of the Instagram Story viewer should be displayed horizontally in devices equal to and above 768px.
Achieve the design using the CSS Flexbox layout and Media queries.
Try to achieve the design as close as possible.
Create a 500 element array and load the array with a series of numbers starting at the first position that is the square of the index. For example, at position 0 would be 0, at position 1 would be 1, at position 2 would be 4, at position 3 would be 9…. Etc. Ask the user for a number between 0 and 250,000 and let them know if that number is a square. Employ a binary search.
design a Website for a client based on a shipping logistics.