1) Print the message “ I start to learn a C – Program “ on two lines where the first line ends with “learn”.
2) Write a full C program to output following printf statement.
Printf (“ This \nis\na\nC\nprogram. \n”);
3) Write a C program to output following printf statement.
Printf(“\n This is \ a \n C program. “) ;
4) Write a program that prints the numbers 1 to 4 on same lines after one blank line.
5) Write a program to display following block letters.
C C C C C
6) Calculate mean of given 3 numbers: 45, 55, 65.(Division operator is /).
7) Using if, evaluate whether a number entered by the keyboard is greater or less than 10.
please solve for me!