5. Write a query that will return all the rentals placed between the following dates “2021-08-
01” AND “2021-10-30”.
6. Write a query that selects all the rentals placed by Bud Barnes.
7. Write a query that displays all the returns for the car make Toyota.
21; 22; 23 2022
© The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd 2022
Page 11 of 14
8. Write a query that counts the number of rentals that were placed for the car make
9. Write a query to update the Model of the car with the CarNo FOR001 from “Fiesta” to
10. Write a query that will display the CarNo, Driver Name, Rental Fee, Start Date, End Date
and Availability of all available rentals.
11. Write a query that will show a list of the available car makes in the database use the
Create common user Botho_25. The above projects must be created in this common user. In each of the pluggable databases create local users with appropriate rights and connect with them. Ensure that appropriate tablespaces are created. Q P - A S R - 0 0 1 | R e v 0 0 0 E f f D a t e : 1 7 - 0 5 - 2 0 2 1 Page 5 of 9 - You are to create local users with appropriate tablespaces to hold their objects for all containers. [ 20 marks] Task 3: Table Creation Implementation of the designs. Create each project in each local user specified in the above pluggable databases. - For Project 1 above, normalize the relations and then implement them. For each relation create five records. - For Project 2, create the logical database design and implement them in oracle database management system as required. Five records for each table [15 mark
Dineo, being ever curious and wanting to learn more about anything and everything, decided to try her hand at creating a UML ERD for a relational database. You made it look so easy, so she was confident that she could do it too. So, she wrote some new rules about campus life and created the below ERD based on some web pages that she consulted. Comment on her diagram, explaining which 10 changes you would recommend to improve the diagram to align with the business rules. Also, include improvements that would make it possible to implement the design in a relational database. Finally, please explain why you would make each change too, so she can learn from her mistakes.
Using the Employee table below, write the rational schema and draw it’s dependency diagram. Identify all dependencies.
4.2 Using the Employee table above, write the rational schema and draw it’s dependency diagram. (9)
Get all the esport videos that crossed one lakh views and were released between 2018 and 2020.
Enunciation: Read a number X from the keyboard. Create a stored procedure that displays the sum of even numbers that are less than or equal to X.
Write a stored procedure to display the first 10 orders according to their total values. For this orders display order_id, order_date, and the total value of that order.
Under each order display the products from that order.
The website that Dineo wants to create will require data to be stored in a way that will make building the dynamic website easier. Please help her understand why she needs a database management system (DBMS). Q.1.1Explain the five components of a DBMS and why Dineo would need each of the components for her website.
1. How many people are in each unique city in the employee table that have more than one person in the city? Select the city and display the number of how many people are in each if it's greater than 1.(Table: Employees)
2. List only those cities in which more than or equals to 2 employees are living.
3. From the [Order Details] table, select the Product’s id , maximum price and minimum price for each specific product in the table, sort the list by product id in ascending order.
4. Retrieve the number of employees in each city in which there are at least 2 employees.
5. Find the product name, maximum price and minimum price of each product having maximum price greater than 20.00 $. Order by maximum price.
6. Find the number of sales representatives in each city that contains at least 2 sales representatives. Order by the number of employees.
1. Display the highest, lowest, sum and average UnitPrice of each Category. Label column as CategoryId, Maximum, Minimum, Sum and Average, respectively. Round your results to the nearest whole number. (Table: Products)
2. Display the highest, lowest, sum and average UnitPrice of each Category, where highest UnitPrice lies in the range of 50$ to 100$. Label column as CategoryId, Maximum, Minimum, Sum and Average, respectively. (Table: Products)
3. From customers table, Count all customers is each region where region is not null. (Table: Customers)
4. Write a query to display the number of ContactName with same ContactTitle. Sort contact title in descending order. (Table: Customers)
5. Write a query that count all orders against each product id. No of orders should be greater than 50. (Table: [Order Details])