A lot of students may find Perl to be a matter of huge difficulty and a great number of unanswered Perl questions let them down. They are trying to improve their knowledge but they end up with even more Perl questions than they had at the beginning. That is why many students find our service of a great importance. We are constantly here for you to give the best solutions to Perl problems. To help you with your assignment we will gladly give you the best Perl answers and help to improve your knowledge.
Ask Your question
Search & Filtering
2. Give everyone a $250.00 raise.
3. Calculate Lori’s age.
4. Print lines 2 through 6. (The $. variable holds the current line number.)
5. Print names and phone numbers of those in the 408 area code.
6. Print names and salaries in lines 3, 4, and 5.
7. Print a row of stars after line 3.
8. Change CA to California.
9. Print the file with a row of stars after the last line.
10. Print the names of the people born in March.
11. Print all lines that don’t contain Karen.
12. Print lines that end in exactly five digits; no more, no less.
13. Print the file with the first and last names reversed with only the first letter of the first name and the full last name; for example, Savage,
Place all scripts in the zip file along with a text file containing the link to your website where the CGI resides.
Print Tommy Savage's birthday
Print Lori Gortz's name and address
2. Give everyone a $250,00 raise