Having minor homework questions or simply want to make sure your homework answers are correct? Then use our free service to get quick answers to your homework questions in mathematics, physics, programming, economics, chemistry and biology. We already have a database of multiple homework questions and answers you can look through . If you can’t find the solutions to your homework problems, then post your homework questions and find a well-formulated answer from a professional within a very short timeframe.
Please save your time and DO NOT send us your full assignments or not precise, well stated questions in mathematics, physics, programming, economics, chemistry or biology as they will be ignored. In this section we can answer only your short questions of qualitative, primary theoretical nature (for FREE!). Use filters to display the questions to a particular subject or section. By entering your e-mail in the box "Search" you can browse the questions posted exclusively by you. Do not worry if you cannot find your question in the list after it has been submitted; every question is being checked by a moderator and appears in the list only after its approval.
1) ID: int
2) FirstName: string
3) College: string
4) Major: string
5) GPA: double
6) Friends: Student *
7) next: Student *
Implement the following for this class:
1) Default and Overloaded constructors.
2) Write a function "void CreateList(Node * & h)" which will create a linked list of couple of students (say 5 students) and for each student this function will add a number of friends as another linked list.
3) Write a Print function to print the entire linked list as mentioned in the project file.
4) Write a function "bool FindFriendship(3, 6)" which will return true if student with id=6 is a friend of student with id=3. Otherwise it will return false.
5) Write main() where you will call CreateList(), Print() and FindFriendship() functions to check their working.
Please help me solve this question
waht is the total length of barometer tube?
What is the acceleration of each block?