Many students face the problems when they start studying the Statistics and Probability subject. Trying to understand a lot of different aspects they feel stressed and that doesn’t have a beneficial effect on their health. Students have a great deal of statistics and probability questions that they puzzle over every day. Our service will provide every client with the statistics and probability answers. We promise to do our best to help you solve your statistics and probability problems, just let us know your problem and you will get the best statistics and probability answers ever!
Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
1) find the critical region that would enable the manager to test whether or not there is evidence that the probability is difficult from 0.02. the probability of each tail should be as close to 2.5 % as possible.
2) write down the significance level of this test
1) test at the 5 % significance level, whether or not the proportion of people who bought a family size bar of chocolate that day had decreased. State your hypothesis clearly.
1) what is the rejection rule with a=0.05
2) What is your conclusion about the claim made by the diet program
3) what is the p-value
Calculate the pearson moment correlation coefficient for these data
2. comment on the which hypothesis
1. is it true to say that the two samples were drawn from the population?
2. whic is your rejection or acceptance as you conclude about the two population
2. WHAT IS THE MOVING AVERAGES SYSTEM OF FORECASTING
WEEK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
NO OF BAGS 340 330 323 343 350 345 365 324
CALCULATE THREE WEEK MOVING AVERAGES AND SIX WEEKS MOVING AVERAGES
a)calculate the probabilty that a randomly selected car battery will last 10 to 11 months
b)calculate the minimum lifetime of the 30% longest lasting car batteries
c) by improing the quality of the car batteries, the lifetime is to be increased such that only 2.5% of the car batteries will fail before 10 months.Find the new mean lifetime of the car batteries, Assume the standard deviation remains unchanged,