Studying biology in high school, college or university, many students need to answer questions in various biology topics that they may find incomprehensible. While investigating the many aspects and applications of biology is as fascinated as life sciences can be, it may be hard and time-consuming, especially if you are required to answer a biology question as soon as possible. You need to get a clear understanding of the underlying concepts first; however, you may find that you still have problems understanding the material. The best option to go for in this case is to request free online help from our biology experts. Having your biology questions answered by a professional will significantly reduce the amount of time you spend working your way through your biology homework, lab or quiz, especially if you have been stuck for hours on just this one question! AssignmentExpert will gladly provide assistance with your questions in various branches of biology, including Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Biomechanics and Bioinformatics. Ask your biology question here, and get a quick answer from our biology expert for free. If you need help with the whole biology homework or lab, order now, and our experts will help you for a reasonable price.
Ask Your question
Search & Filtering
2. Answer in one or two words or in a sentence.
(i) Which organelles possess DNA? (ii) What is the function of WBC in the body? (iii) What is the function of the organelle that animal cells have but plant cells do not? (iv) Name the unit of muscle fibre
3. What is meant by (i) Biopiracy and (ii) Biopatent
4. (i) Compare the sections of root of a maize plant with that of grain plant with respet to vascular bundles. (ii) Which of the above is a monocot and which is a dicot? (iii) State the importance of vascular bundles in a plant
5. Define homeostasis and explain how. Homeostasis is maintained in the body with the help of an example
A. the start codon
C. Initiation complex
amino acids long.
1) cleavage with CNBr (using the single letter amino acid code):
M1: I-P-G-W-V-M M2: S-K-K-G-G-N-I-P-M
2) Cleavage with trypsin:
T1: S-K T2: E-S-G-D-F-L-A-I-D-L-G
3) cleavage with chymotrypsin:
C1: L-A-I-D-L-G-G-T-N-L-R C2: S-K-K-G-G-N-I-P-M-I-P-G-W
4) cleavage with Endopeptidase Asp-N (“Endo Asp”):
EA1: D-F-P-T-G-K-E-S-G EA2: S-K-K-G-G-N-I-P-M-I-P
EA3: D-F-L-A-I- EA4: D-L-G-G-T-N-L-R
How was this data generated? You can show this in a flow chart.
SOIL TYPE FERTILIZER PLANT PLANTS GROWTH (1ST WK, 2ND, 3RD)
1. FARAON CLAY A MONGGO 1.25 1.25 1.25
2. SAND A MONGGO 1. 30 1.40 1.50
3. SAND FARAON A MONGGO 1.60 1.70 1.80
1. What is the problem?
2. Please gather me an information
3. Make a hypothesis
5. Analyze the data collected