Students often face hard-to-solve and mind-numbing physics problems, that cause a lot of distress into the studying process. Not everyone can cope with the hardships physics problems cause, and many end up with a bunch of physics questions that need to be solved. Our service is the solution provider for your physics questions. Ask your question here and get physics answers that would help you do your assignment in the quickest way possible with maximum results. Our experts will gladly provide physics answers for your benefit.
Ask Your question
Search & Filtering
AC source of 65 V. Calculate the resonance frequency and Q of the circuit. What is
the current flowing through the circuit and voltage across the capacitor at resonance
1. Ripple factor of a center tapped full wave rectifier is greater than that of a bridge
rectifier, which uses four diodes.
2. Operational amplifier in non-inverting mode cannot amplifynegative signals.
3. IC LM380 is a small signal amplifier used to amplifythe voltage.
4. Largest decimal number represented by a 2-digit hex number is 99.
5. In a CRO sweep generator output is given to the vertical deflection plates.
i) Ideal voltage source has infinite internal resistance.
ii) Transformer is a passive device hence it cannot increase the voltage.
iii) Field effect transistor (FET) is a current controlled device.
iv) Forward biasing of a semiconductor junction diode reduces its energy band gap.
v) Amplifier with common collector mode offers maximum voltage gain.