Stuck in the quantum mechanics problems? Don’t know how to get rid of all your quantum mechanics problems and find all the necessary quantum mechanics answers? We know how to help you! Our service gives you an opportunity to solve all the quantum mechanics problems that may appear during the studying process. Ask all your quantum mechanics questions here and our highly professional team will provide you with the quantum mechanics answers with pleasure and will make your studying process easier and more exciting. Don’t exhaust yourself with brain-cracking tasks – trust all your quantum mechanics problems to our qualified professionals.
Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
A. Alpha particle accelerated 10mev
B. Electron is silicon crystal with average velocity corresponding to T=300
13. A box of mass 70 kg is pulled by a horizontal force of 500 N on the surface of the floor. When the box moves, the co-efficient of friction between the floor and the box is 0.50. Calculate the acceleration of the box.
14. The mass of metal sphere is 6g. it is rotated 4times per sec by fastening it at the end of a thread length 3m. What is its angular momentum?
15. A wheel weighing 5kg and radius of gyration about an axis is 0.2m. What is its moment of inertia? In order to produce angular acceleration of 2rad/s in the wheel. What magnitude of torque is to be applied?
2. If the length of second’s pendulum is increased by25.6%, find the period of it.
3. The equation of motion of particle executing SHM is
calculate lowest emty and highest occupied state(n)?