Many students become panic-stricken when they come across the electromagnetism problems while set of examination. It seems for them that there is no way out and nobody can give them the right electromagnetism answers and they will end up with bad marks. That is what we are here for. Our highly qualified team of professionals is organized to give solutions to the electromagnetism problems that students face every day. You can freely ask all your electromagnetism questions and get immediate electromagnetism answers which will make your assignment easier to accomplish.
Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
i) u(x,t) = A(x + ct)³ is a solution of the one-dimensional wave equation.
ii)u(x ,t) = e^(−µt) sin x is a solution of the one-dimensional heat equation.
magnitude of the magnetic field will be half of its value at the wire surface.
is it mean that current goes first followed by voltage
coulomb and of radius 1 meter. The electrostatic force exerted on the
electron can cause the electron to oscillate through the center of the
ring. Find the frequency of small oscillation of the electron in Hertz.
1. Fringing decreases the flux density in the air gap. how?
2. Air-gap flux is termed as usefùl flux. Why?
3. The relative permeability of a magnetic material changes with flux density. Why?
4. Does a magnetic circuit consume energy? Why’?
5. In a magnetic circuit,which part (iron or air) requires most of the ampere-turns to set up flux, tell why ?
6. In all the magnetic circuits, leakage flux exists. Why?
(a) Find the net charge Q of the shell
(b) Calculate the electric field E at a distance R frome the center over the range 0 ￡R￡￥
(c) Fin the maximum E.