Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
A low blood pressure
B high reabsorption from collecting duct
C low water content in the body
D lowered osmotic pressure
I was trying to solve this and was stuck at the fourth option.
Which of the following sentences is true about the evolutionary process?
(1) There is no real 'progress' in the idea of evolution
(2) HUmans are unique, a totally new type of organism
(3) Progress is nature's religion
(4) Evolution of life forms was rapid in the beginning ages
(1) the type of organ systems they possess could not support·such a development
(2) they would be unable to successfully reproduce
(3) chitin is brittle and must be thick to bear the pull of muscles
(4) their vision is not good enough to hunt larger prey