Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
How does blood flow from the pancreas to the heart?
Details where gas exchange occurs,Chambers and valves ect.
What receptors (listed down below) would be strongly activated during/straight after a “fight or flight” response and why? (related to sympathetic and parasympathetic systems)
- Testosterone receptors expressed by skeletal muscle
- Muscarinic receptors expresses by smooth muscle cells of small intestines
- Beta-adrenergic receptors in cardiac myocytes
- Nicotonic acetylcholine receptors on sweat glands
- Acetylcholine receptors in autonomic ganglia