How often do you need answers to your chemistry questions? Students face difficulties over and over again when solving their chemistry problems. One solution is to get answers to chemistry questions online. There are few resources that offer chemistry answers for free, and sometimes it takes hours to find an answer to the exact chemistry question you have. Some students need AP chemistry free response answers, some search for chemistry quiz answers or even exam review answers, while others have a hard time answering their chemistry worksheets or homework assignments. Chances are that someone has already asked for a solution to your chemistry problem, or at least to a similar one, and you will be able to view the answer online. However, more often than not, students realize that the answer to this particular chemistry question is nowhere to be found. We offer the perfect solution to your struggle with chemistry. If you have a problem in any branch of chemistry, including General, Organic, Inorganic, Analytical, Physical and Macromolecular Chemistry, and Biochemistry, our experts will gladly offer their professional help. Ask your question here and get chemistry answers quickly and to the point. If you need a solution to more advanced problems, such as AP chemistry free response questions, order now, and our chemistry experts will help you for a reasonable price.
(1) b) An alkene having molecular formula C6H12 on ozonolysis yielded butanal and ethanal.
(2) What is the structural formula of alkene? c) Complete the following reactions: (2) i) CH3CH2CH2CH = CH CH2CH3 + …………. ii) (CH3)2C=O + Ph3P = CH3 …………
(2) b) Arrange the following in the decreasing order of their basic strength. Justify your answer.
3) alkanide anion; alkenide anion; alkynide anion
9. a) What is resonance energy? Explain taking the example of benzene.
(2) b) What do you understand by para-directing activators, para-directing deactivators and
(3) meta-directing deactivators?
(2) b) Predict the major and minor products of the following reactions:
(3) i) Nitration of azole ii) Friedel-Crafts acylation of pyrrole iii) Friedel-Crafts alkylation of pyridine
11. Complete the following reactions:
(5) i) CH3MgXii) H+/H2Ob)c)d)CH3SCH3+H2O2H+298 KC6H5 OHe)CH3CH2OC2H5i) NaBH4
13. a) What would be the final products of the reaction of HI with diethyl ether and anisole? Explain. Write the application of Zeisel method along with its brief experimental details. )2(21 b) What is aldol condensation? Write its mechanism.
(5) a) Sandmeyer reaction b) Reimer-Tiemann reaction c) Mannich reaction d) Willgerodt reaction e) Knoevenagel reaction
15. i) How will you obtain 2-methylbutanoic from 2-chlorobutane? (3) ii) Write the mechanism of sulphonation of benzene.
17. Give the products of the following reactions: (15)
i) Ethanoyl chloride + propanol …………..
ii) Ethanoic acid + thionyl chloride …………….
iii) 1, 2 – benzenedicarboxylic acid ………………
iv) Benzene + ethanoic anhydride …………… + ………….
v) N-methylbutanamide ………….. + …………….
19. What is Gattermann reaction? How is it different from Sandmeyer reaction? Explain giving suitable examples.
20. Explain the following terms: (2+2+1) i) Mutarotation ii) Nucleotide iii) Acid value