Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
2. In terms of nuclear charge, explain why fluorine is more electronegative than oxygen?
3. In terms of (i) atomic size, (ii) nuclear charge and (iii) screening (shielding) effect, explain why lithium is more electronegative than caesium?
4. Write the formula for the molecule that has equal electron sharing that is not an element _____________________
5. Explain why atoms have different attractions for bonding electrons.
6. Define the first, Second, and Subsequent ionization energies.
2N2O5 gives 4NO2 +O2 and follows first order reaction hence
1)the reaction is bimolecular
2)the reaction is unimolecular
3)t(half) is directly proportional to a^o