Ask Your question
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!
Search & Filtering
5. What are the first three quantum numbers for the electrons located in subshell 2s?
6. How many electrons can be held in a sublevel l = 3?
7. How many electrons can be held in the energy level n = 4?
8. How many electrons in an atom can share the quantum numbers n = 4 and l = 3?
1. 0.036 0.060 1.5 × 10 raised to negative 5
2. 0.072 0.060 2.9 × 10 raised to negative 5
3. 0.036 0.0120 2.9 × 10 raised to negative 5
S2O8 raised to 2- (aq) + 3I raised to negative (aq) yields 2SO4 raised to 2- (aq) + I3 raised to negative (aq)
A. Determine the order of the reactions and write each reactant. Write the rate law for the above reaction.
B. Calculate the rate constatnt, k, and give its appropriate units.
C. Calculate reaction rate when each reactant concentration is 0.20 M.
(a) What volume of the stock glucose solution do you need in the test tube?
(b) What volume of stock MgSO4 solution do you need in the test tube?
b) Calculate percentage error. Ag2CrO4 arrows 2Ag+ + CrO42-
pH after addition − pH before addition = pH change =
a) Determine the moles of hydrogen gas produced(assume Mg is limiting reagent)
b) Determine the moles of hydrogen gas at STP
C) The reaction, was actually carried out at room temperature,25.0 C.What was the volume of hydrogen gas produced under these conditions?