Answer to Question #57788 in Perl for Hannington
2. Give everyone a $250.00 raise.
3. Calculate Lori’s age.
4. Print lines 2 through 6. (The $. variable holds the current line number.)
5. Print names and phone numbers of those in the 408 area code.
6. Print names and salaries in lines 3, 4, and 5.
7. Print a row of stars after line 3.
8. Change CA to California.
9. Print the file with a row of stars after the last line.
10. Print the names of the people born in March.
11. Print all lines that don’t contain Karen.
12. Print lines that end in exactly five digits; no more, no less.
13. Print the file with the first and last names reversed with only the first letter of the first name and the full last name; for example, Savage,
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!