Answer to Question #35959 in Electric Circuits for ILOEGBUNAM AGNES
1. A 12.5 horse power(hp) electric motor draws a current of 15 A when connected to the mains. calculate the voltage requirement to drive the motor (1 hp = 746 w)
2. An auditorium is provided with the following appliances: two 600 W water dispensers, eight 90 W electric fans, fourteen 40 W lighting bulbs and two 300 W air conditioners. calculate the current drawn by the appliances and select the most suitable fuse for
3. The term 'short circuit' refers to
4. the unit of energy is in ----------------
5. the nonionising radiations cannot change the nature of atom, an example is
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Please submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.