Answer to Question #5212 in Statistics and Probability for hardi
1. standard distribution used when variable is known
2. family of distribution used for small sample sizes less than N=30
3. test used for ratio of variance of 2 normally distributed population
4. changes its non negative and asymetric shape depending on degree of freedom
5. has both numarator and denominator degree of freedom
6. test ysed for variance of normally distributed population.
please help with those definitions...its matching questions. So confuse. Thanks
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!