77 926
Assignments Done
98,3%
Successfully Done
In August 2019

Answer to Question #23662 in Statistics and Probability for Jerry Finn

Question #23662
We are replicating data with a new process. We don't have time to compare all the data afterwards, but we could compare a random sample of 20%. We found 1 error. The boss says there could have been hundreds of errors, but this does not seem likely to me. Based on the sampling we do if I get 1 error in 20%, how can I calculate the chances any number of X errors in the remaining 80%
Expert's answer

Not answered

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!

Comments

No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Submit
Privacy policy Terms and Conditions