64 516
Assignments Done
Successfully Done
In September 2018

Answer to Question #47046 in Discrete Mathematics for shiva maroria

Question #47046
Prove that if A and B are any two sets such that A is proper subset of B, then A union B=B-
1) by direct method
2) by proving its contrapositive.
3) by contradiction.
Expert's answer

Need a fast expert's response?

Submit order

and get a quick answer at the best price

for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!


No comments. Be first!

Leave a comment

Ask Your question

Privacy policy Terms and Conditions