Answer to Question #22171 in Biochemistry for rosella perry
Biology divides all living into 5 levels:
1. Cellular, subcellular and molecular : cells and intracellular structures
2. Tissular and organismal: cells compose tissues in multicellular organisms
3. Population level: individuals of same species inhabiting the same areal form a population
4. Specific: similar individuals that crossbreed and occupy certain areal form biological species
5. Holocoenotic and biospheric: ecosystems form on homogeneous areas and make biosphere
Different fields of biology found representations in separate disciplines which group traditionally by types of investigated organisms: botany (plants), zoology (animals), microbiology (unicellular organisms). Biology is also divided according to methods applied: biochemistry studies chemical basis of life, molecular biology studies complex interactions between biological molecules, physiology studies physical and chemical functions of organs and tissues and so on.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!