Answer to Question #18954 in Visual Basic for shivneel sharma
Create an application for Mr. Manasa using Visual Basic.Net.
Your application must have the following:
• The first player enters a five letter word
• Five dashes appearing on the screen representing the five secret letters of the word
• When a word is guessed correctly, the user should have the opportunity to play another game.
• Appropriate messages to be displayed if:
o a number is typed instead of a letter
o less than five letter word is entered
o more than five letter word is entered
• When the player chooses to end the game, your application should be able to print a summary of the guessed game; i.e. the total guessed word, the total correct guesses and the total wrong guesses.
Shade - Make two correct guesses (any two letters), the others should be wrong
Divan - Make five correct guesses
Bonus- Make 10 wrong guesses
• If you have two forms; the second from would have your summary (The total guessed word, the total correct guesses and the total wrong guesses.
• An interesting user interface before playing the game.
You can design your own
Two correct letters – 3 wrong guesses
Guessing the right word – appropriate message to be displayed
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!