Answer to Question #57452 in Other Programming & Computer Science for Justin
2. Assuming that an application needs to output 1000 words from the internal memory to the hard disk, calculate the following values for each I/O model:
- How many times the processor is interrupted?
- How many times the memory is read by the processor (for both program and data)?
- How many times the disk controller is read by the processor?
- How many times the disk controller is written to by the processor?
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!