Answer to Question #55314 in Other Programming & Computer Science for yvonne
Use tombstone notation. If any code needs to be implemented, show what and also explain how - from scratch, or how, with minimal efforts unless stated otherwise.
1. You have machine M, and binaries for a C->M host compiler. You also have C source for Pascal->C translator. Show what you have with tombstone diagrams
2. You write an application PrjC in C. Show generative execution.
3. Redo showing interpretive execution..
4. You then write the same application in Pascal as PrjP. Show all that is needed for execution.
5. After doing the above, you need to run both projects on small N. Assuming that N is too small to run any translators, what you do? Show with diagrams.
6.If you can run compilers on N, and you want to implement one rather than buy, what you do? Show all steps with diagrams.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!