Answer to Question #52532 in Other Programming & Computer Science for biruk
Process Control blockis used for storing the collection of information about the Processes and this
is also called as the Data Structure which Stores the information about the
process. The information of the Process is used by the CPU at the Run time. The
various information which is Stored into the PCB as followings:
1) Name of the Process.
2) State of theProcess. Means Ready, Active, Wait.
3) Resources allocatedto the Process
4) Memory which isprovided to the Process.
6) Input and OutputDevices used by the Process.
7) Process ID or aIdentification Number which is given by the CPU when a Process Request for a
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!