Answer to Question #45237 in Other Programming & Computer Science for Golden Young
Algorithms in Java (Sixth Edition) Goodrich, Tamassia and Goldwasser
1. Which node is the root?
2. What are the internal nodes?
3. How many descendants does node sc016/ have?
4. How many ancestors does node sc016/ have?
5. What are the siblings of node homeworks/?
6. Which nodes are in the subtree rooted at node projects/?
7. What is the depth of node papers/?
8. What is the height of the tree?
Answer on question #45237 – Programming - Other
1. /user/rt/courses/is the root.
2. /user/rt/courses/,cs016/, cs252/, homeworks/, programs/, projects/, papers/, demos/ - they all
have at least one child.
3. 9 descendants – grades, homeworks/, programs/, hw1, hw2,hw3, pr1, pr2, pr3.
4. 1ancestor - /user/rt/courses/.
6.papers/, demos/, buylow, sellhigh, market.
7. Thedepth is 3, because it has 3 ancestors.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!