Write a program for a Hospital Management Application. The Hospital should store a
number of doctors and a number of patients (tip: as objects stored in arraylists). Each
doctor should have the following information: SSN, Name, Surname, number of
patients, Office_ No, Specialization. Each patient should have the following
information: ID, Name, Surname, Address, Phone_Number, Doctor_SSN. Then create
the following functionalities (tip: as a menu) for the user to choose:
1. Ask to enter data of Doctor/Patients from a file in.txt.
2. Enter a new Doctor or Patient.
3. Find and delete a Doctor or a Patient.
4. Search for a doctor by Name+Surname or SSN.
5. Search for a patient by Name+Surname or ID.
6. Search for a doctor that has a number of patients within a certain range.
7. Search for doctors of a certain specialization.
8. Search for all patients of a doctor.
9. Find the doctor with min or max number of patients.
The result of each choice should be displayed on the screen. Write a log file for the
user’s choices and functionalities.
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.