Write code for below problem using java. The input below is just an example and you should implement independent from the input.
You will have an orthogonal triangle input from a file and you need to find the maximum sum of the numbers according to given rules below;
1. You will start from the top and move downwards to an adjacent number as in below.
2. You are only allowed to walk downwards and diagonally.
3. You can only walk over NON PRIME NUMBERS.
4. You have to reach at the end of the pyramid as much as possible.
5. You have to treat your input as pyramid.
According to above rules the maximum sum of the numbers from top to bottom in below example is 24.
2 *6 9
8 5 *9 3
As you can see this has several paths that fits the rule of NOT PRIME NUMBERS; 1>8>6>9, 1>4>6>9, 1>4>9>9
1 + 8 + 6 + 9 = 24. As you see 1, 8, 6, 9 are all NOT PRIME NUMBERS and walking over these yields the maximum sum.
Dear Mlk, your question requires a lot of work, which neither of our experts is ready to perform for free. We advise you to convert it to a fully qualified order and we will try to help you. Please click the link below to proceed: Submit order