Answer to Question #59716 in Java | JSP | JSF for James
1. Gas should increase speed to a maximum speed and no more. Adjust the rate of speed increase and decrease as you see fit.
2. Add a break command and it should slow the vehicle down at constant rate (i.e. Not just go to 0).
3. When turning left or right, right is positive and left is negative. Starting directions should be North (0/360). A left turn at start would set your direction to 355 (if you use 5 degree increments). A right turn at start would set your direction to 5 (if you use 5 degree increments).
4. Add the ability to go up and down and display the altitude. Use current_loc.grid_z for the altitude.
5. Add a command to stop the simulation.
6. Extra Credit – save and restore configuration and simulation information in a file.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!