Answer to Question #54649 in Java | JSP | JSF for AJ
• getCurrentSize( ) that returns a count of numbers in the bag
• isEmpty( ) – that checks if the bag is empty
• add (int num) – adds a new number num to the bag
• remove (int num) – removes the first occurrence of the number num from the bag
• remove( ) – removes randomly a number from the bag
• clear( ) – removes all the numbers from the bag
• getFrequencyOf(int num) – counts the number of times the number num exists in the bag
• contains(int num) – Tests whether the bag contains the number num.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!