Answer to Question #2757 in Java | JSP | JSF for laiba
Q1: Write a Servlet that takes the user’s name and age from a form.
• Echo backs the name and age along with a message stating the price of movie tickets.
• The price is determined by the age passed to the JSP.
• If the age is greater than 62, the movie ticket price is $7.00.
• If the user is less than 10 years old, the price is $5.00.
• For everyone else, the price is $9.50
Q2: Write a Servlet that lets a user vote for his favorite food from a combo box or radio buttons (the user must be able to make multiple food selections per request).
• Store the favorite foods and the number of votes for each food.
• Display all foods and their number of votes in alphabetical order back to the user.
• Use database to store the data.
Note: Proper user authentication from database is required for performing above tasks.
Your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.