Answer to Question #8869 in Databases | SQL | Oracle | MS Access for Prasad
· SQL is a language that can communicate with Oracle server to access the data.
· It is based on ANSI standards.
· There is no continuation character.
· Keywords cannot be abbreivated.
· Use functions to manipulate the data.
· It recognises SQL statement and sends them to the server.
· Is an Oracle properitory.
· There is a continuation character.
· Keywords can be abbreviated.
· Use commands to manipulate the data.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!