Answer to Question #67923 in C++ for Robert Jamerson
The functions, or modules, are sets of statements that perform an operation or compute a value.
1. Real world programs often are large and complex
2. To maintain simplicity and readability in large and complex programs, we use a short main, and other functions instead of using one long main
3. We should to separate a solution into a group of modules, each module is easier to understand
4. And we can to use existing modules as building blocks to create new programs.
5. A module is smaller than a complete program, so testing is easier.
6. Use of modules (modularity) usually reduces the overall length of programs
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!