Answer to Question #60019 in C++ for yosef
7. Find the average, maximum, minimum, and sum of three numbers given by the user.
8. Find the area of a circle where the radius is provided by the user.
9. Swap the contents of two variables using a third variable.
10. Swap the content of two variables without using a third variable.
11. Read an integer value from the keyboard and display a message indicating if this number is odd or even.
12. read 10 integers from the keyboard in the range 0 - 100, and count how many of them are larger than 50, and display this result
13. Take an integer from the user and display the factorial of that number
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!