Answer to Question #55466 in C++ for hhjjkk
• year. An int that holds the car’s model year.
• make. A string object that holds the make of the car.
• speed. An int that holds the car’s current speed. In addition, the class should have the following member functions.
• Constructor. The constructor should accept the car’s year and make as arguments and assign these values to the object’s year and make member variables. The constructor should initialize the speed member variable to 0.
• Accessors. Appropriate accessor functions should be created to allow values to be retrieved from an object’s year, make, and speed member variables.
• accelerate. The accelerate function should add 5 to the speed member variable each time it is called.
• brake. The brake function should subtract 5 from the speed member variable each time it is called.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!