Answer to Question #28669 in C++ for Isaac Frimpong
Write an application to calculate the CGPA of a student over a period of 1 – 4 years.
• Your application should be able to calculate the CGPA over an assigned duration with range of 1-4 years
• There should be 2 semesters within every year.
• Courses for each semester should always be limited to 5
• Applications should allow users to enter grades for courses taken
o Example : Course 1 : A
Course 2 : C
Course 3 : B+
• Application should be able to print output of GPA for each semester and Total CGPA
• Employ the use of switch conditional statements as well within your code structure
• Additional Marks will be given for clarity, comments and proper indentation of code.
// ArraysortProgram.cpp :Defines the entry point for the console application. //