ASSIGNMENT 1 C++ express 2010
- Write a program using vectors and iterators that allows a user to maintain a personal list of DVD titles. The user should be able to view all DVD titles in his library, add and delete titles from the library, and exit the program.
- Your program should offer a menu with choices.
- After an addition of a title is made, the list is to be SORTED so it is in alphabetical order.
- The program should loop after each choice and not exit unless a key to exit is pressed.
- Create a program that uses at least two functions that will be called from your main. This program is a number game program that asks for parts of your phone and after manipulating it mathematically, eventually outputs your entire phone number. The directions for the game are:
1- Enter the first 3 digits of your phone number( not area code-user input)
2- Multiply by 80
3- Add 1 to the total
4- Multiplay by 250
5- Add the last 4 digits of your phone number (user input)
6- Add the l
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.