CS112 teacher is having a problem with students who giving lame excuses in order to avoid submitting the assignment. In order to reduce the amount of time required listening to goofy excuses, the teacher has asked that you write a program that will search for a list of keywords in a list of excuses identifying lame excuses. Keywords can be matched in an excuse regardless of case.
Input to your program will consist of multiple sets of data.
• Line 1 will contain exactly two integers. The first number ( 1 < K < 21) defines the number of keywords to be used in the search. The second number (1 < E < 21) defines the number of excuses in the set to be searched.
• Lines 2 through K+1 each contain exactly one keyword.
• Lines K+2 through K+1+E each contain exactly one excuse string.
• All keywords in the keyword list will contain only contiguous lower case alphabetic characters.
• All excuses can contain any upper or lower case alphanumeric character, a space.