Write a C++ code that implements a doubly linked list structure that contains float elements, and then do the following:
1. Implement the necessary member functions.
2. Implement a function DisplayPop(…) that displays the inserted elements in a way like the pop function in the stack, Example: input= 1.5 , 3.5, 10, 0.5 output= 0.5, 10, 3.5, 1.5
3. Implement a function DisplayDequeue(…) that displays the inserted elements in a way like the dequeue function in the queue, Example: input= 1.5 , 3.5, 10, 0.5 output= 1.5, 3.5, 10, 0.5
4. Implement a function DisplayEven(...) that displays only the even elements inserted by the user. i.e.: element number 0, element number 2, etc.
5. Implement a function DisplayOdd(...) that displays only the odd elements inserted by the user. i.e.: element number 1, element number 3, etc.
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Dear visitor Questions in this section are answered for free. We can't fulfill them all and there is no guarantee of answering certain question& but we are& doing our best. And if answer is published it means it was attentively checked by experts. You can try it yourself by publishing your question. Although if you have serious assignment that requires large amount of work and hence cannot be done for free& you can submit it as assignment and our experts will surely assist you.