Answer to Question #19912 in C++ for Christopher Ochall
1. As a binary count on the LEDs
2. To the RC servos. The 8 DIP switches specify one of 256 servo positions scaled to range from full
left to full right.
3. To STDIO, where you will print out the value, as well as the scaled servo position.
4. The same string sent to STDIO will also be appended to the end of a file on the SD card named
Data.txt whereupon the file will be closed.
• Setting the DIP switches to ALL OFF will have a special function that will cause the data file to be
erased, before the default data is written to the SD card data file.
• Send the string out Com1
• Listen for character commands on STDIO to control servo position, and to erase the Data file,
and to command writing to a different data file, maybe one with an incremented file name, eg:
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!