Answer to Question #19912 in C++ for Christopher Ochall
Part A: Read presses of a pushbutton switch connected to J2. When the switch is pressed, read the state of the DIP switches, and output data derived from the DIP switch state to 4 places:
1. As a binary count on the LEDs
2. To the RC servos. The 8 DIP switches specify one of 256 servo positions scaled to range from full
left to full right.
3. To STDIO, where you will print out the value, as well as the scaled servo position.
4. The same string sent to STDIO will also be appended to the end of a file on the SD card named
Data.txt whereupon the file will be closed.
• Setting the DIP switches to ALL OFF will have a special function that will cause the data file to be
erased, before the default data is written to the SD card data file.
• Send the string out Com1
• Listen for character commands on STDIO to control servo position, and to erase the Data file,
and to command writing to a different data file, maybe one with an incremented file name, eg:
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: Winter Holidays! Thanksgiving dinner was served, Black Friday has finished, and now…
APPROVED BY CLIENTS
I was very happy with the results after after a misunderstanding of the instructions of the paper. i would've liked to get some graphs or charts showing me the results from Stats, but since I didn't ask for, it's fine.