Answer to Question #13641 in C++ for Chad Dylan Cooper
Clearly indicate which of the following statements is True (T) or False (F).
1) A function returning a value must specify, in its header line, the data type of the value that will be returned.
2) User-input validation is an essential part of any commercially viable program.
3) A file stream that receives or reads data from a file into a program is referred to as an output file stream.
4) Multiple constructors can be defined for each class as long as they are distinguishable.
5) Individual array elements are passed to a called function in the same manner as individual scalar variables.
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.