Answer to Question #13641 in C++ for Chad Dylan Cooper
1) A function returning a value must specify, in its header line, the data type of the value that will be returned.
2) User-input validation is an essential part of any commercially viable program.
3) A file stream that receives or reads data from a file into a program is referred to as an output file stream.
4) Multiple constructors can be defined for each class as long as they are distinguishable.
5) Individual array elements are passed to a called function in the same manner as individual scalar variables.
Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!