Answer on C++ Question for David ONeal
1. add(item), where item is an element to add to the list.
2. remove(item), where item is the item to be removed from the list
3. clear(), clears the items out of the lsit
4. list(), displays all the items in the list
5. sort(), displays the items in the list in alphabetical order
Write a program that uses the List class and demonstrates how to use each method.
Due Friday, November 19, 2010 by 6:00 pm.
using Mircosoft V C++ 2010 express
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!