Create a List class. The only data member is a vector that holds strings. Create the following methods:
1. add(item), where item is an element to add to the list.
2. remove(item), where item is the item to be removed from the list
3. clear(), clears the items out of the lsit
4. list(), displays all the items in the list
5. sort(), displays the items in the list in alphabetical order
Write a program that uses the List class and demonstrates how to use each method.
Due Friday, November 19, 2010 by 6:00 pm.
using Mircosoft V C++ 2010 express
Your question requires a lot of work and can be submitted as an assignment to our site. Just follow this link and our experts will assist you.