Answer to Question #76478 in C# for yasir
1. The label for the dividend is dividend
1. 4 bytes of space should be made for the dividend
2. The label for the divisor is divisor
1. 4 bytes of space should be made for the divisor
3. Place the quotient in EAX
4. Place the remainder in EDX
5. Don't forget that if you want to shift by a variable amount the shift amount must be placed
in CL. Your assembly code won't work if you try to place it in any other register.
6. AFTER the last line of code that you wish to be executed in your program please place the
1. Make sure that there is an instruction after the done line and a new line after that
instruction. If you don't your output won't match mine.S
7. IT IS OF VITAL IMPORTANCE THAT YOU NAME YOUR LABELS AS
SPECIFIED AND MAKE THE APPROPRIATE AMOUNT OF SPACE FOR EACH
VARIABLE! I will be using gdb to test your code and if your labels do not match then the
tests will fail.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!