Answer to Question #54345 in C# for keivan
Hashtable class is designed to create a collection in which to store its elements is a hash table.
* Information is stored in a hash table by using a mechanism called hashing.
* When hashing to determine the unique value called a hash code, using the information content of a special key.
* Summarized hash code serves as an index into a table in which desired data stored corresponding to the specified key.
* Converting a key in the hash code is executed automatically,
* and therefore it is the hash code is not available to the user at all. The advantage of hashing is that it provides a constant-time search operations, retrieving and setting values irrespective of the magnitude data arrays.
static void Main(string args)
// Create a hash table
Hashtable htexample = new Hashtable();
// Добавим несколько записей
// We consider the collection of keys
ICollection keys = htexample.Keys;
foreach (string s in keys)
Console.WriteLine(s + ": " + htexample[s]);
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!