Answer to Question #44520 in C# for avijit
An interface has the following properties:
- An interface is like an abstract base class. Any class or struct that implements the interface must implement all its members.
- An interface can't be instantiated directly. Its members are implemented by any class or struct that implements the interface.
- Interfaces can contain events, indexers, methods, and properties.
- Interfaces contain no implementation of methods.
- A class or struct can implement multiple interfaces. A class can inherit a base class and also implement one or more interfaces.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!