Answer to Question #40183 in C# for binay
1. He is a Ã¯Â¿Â½CardiologistÃ¯Â¿Â½ (but see next conditon)
2. If he is not a "Cardiologist", he must be working with Ã¯Â¿Â½Apollo HospitalÃ¯Â¿Â½ and have his own nursing home.
3. if he has a nursing home, he should charge between Rs. 300 to 500 as consultancy charges, and Rs. 450 otherwise.
4. If he is working with "Kailash Hospital", he should not work at "Fortis Hospital" and he should not have his own nursing home.
5. If he does not go to any hospitals, he must have his own nursing home.
Write a method:
boolean isGoodDoctor(String specialization, String hospital, int fees, boolean haveNursingHome)
specialization Specialization done by the doctor (say “Neurologist”, or “Gynecologist”), can be null if the doctor is only MBBS.
hospital String array containing hospital names where the doctor holds checkup sessions, can be null if he does not go to any hospital.
fees This parameter defines the fees this doctor charges
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free.
Please submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and
we'll assist you.
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!