Write a C # console application which contains two classes:
1. The first class “person” contain 4 attributes:
* PersonId which is a private integer.
* Name and Graduation which are public string.
* Age which is a public integer.
And a public method “PersonnalInformation()”. The method should include commands that read the input values for each of the attributes above and then print the input values, as shown in the command prompt below. .
2. The second class “CreatePerson” must contain the main() method; in which you instantiate the first class “person” into a new object “person1”. You reuse the method “PersonnalInformation()” to display all the input data as well as the following.
Unfortunately, your question requires a lot of work and cannot be done for free. Submit it with all requirements as an assignment to our control panel and we'll assist you.