Answer to Question #17044 in C# for ahmed
• Asks the user to enter the desired weekly pay rate.
• Reads the desired pay rate from the user.
• Checks the pay rate if it is more than or equals to 1000, prints the message "You
should work more than 35 hours.".
• Checks the pay rate if it is between 500 and 1000, prints the message "You should
work between 25 to 40 hours.".
• Otherwise, prints the message "Your weekly pay rate is not correct.".
static void Main(string args)
Console.WriteLine("Enter the desired weekly pay rate");
String temp =Console.ReadLine();
if (payRate >=1000)
Console.WriteLine("You should work more than 35 hours.");
else if (payRate>= 500 && payRate < 1000)
Console.WriteLine("You should work between 25 to 40 hours.");
Console.WriteLine("Your weekly pay rate is not correct.");
Need a fast expert's response?Submit order
and get a quick answer at the best price
for any assignment or question with DETAILED EXPLANATIONS!